- The shock has been professionally serviced by our in-house suspension experts and is ready to ride.
- absoluteBLACK oval chainring for improved rider efficiency.
- New Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0 tires for mixed terrain conditions.
- New SunRace cassette.
- New rear brake pads for more stopping power.
- New grips for improved comfort & control.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Moderate scratches & paint chips on the drive side bottom bracket.
- Moderate paint chip on the non-drive side rear dropout.
- Small scratches on the drive side chainstay.
- Small scratches on the frame, handlebar, & cranks.
About the Jeffsy 27 CF
A Love Letter to Trails
• Balanced geometry excels on rides with lawless descents and plenty of climbs
• Overbuilt frame is stiff and can pound through hit after hit
• Low-slung frame and long wheelbase are stable at high speeds
• Flip chip changes geometry to suit your particular challenges
• Mid-travel is composed through all types of riding
The Jeffsy is a go-anywhere, do-anything kind of bike. Its head tube angle, long wheelbase, and low bottom bracket all point towards absolutely crushing descents. Yet the steep seat tube puts you right over the pedals for powerful and efficient climbing too.