Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Trek Stache 9.7 Mountain Bike - 2018, 19.5"
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Turn Mountains to Mole Hills
Why We Love It
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- New rear brake pads for confident braking.
- The frame design is playful, yet very stable and capable
- 29+ wheels smooth out even the roughest of trails
- Short chainstays are maneuverable and stiff
- A suspension fork adds comfort through rocks and roots
- Moderate scratches on the top tube & drive side chainstay.
- Light scratches on the seatstays, crank arms, & rear derailleur.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||27 lbs 11 oz|
|Fork||RockShox Pike RC|
|Rear Shock Travel||N/A|
|Brakes||SRAM Guide R, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Truvativ Descendant Alloy, 30t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1275 Eagle , 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Bontrager Line Pro Carbon , 750mm|
|Stem||Race Face Aeffect R Alloy, 35.0mm x 50mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||FOX Transfer Performance Series, 31.6mm|
|Saddle||Bontrager Montrose Elite|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Bontrager Line Pro 40 Disc Carbon Tubeless Compatible, Bontrager|
|Front Tire||Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, 29" x 3.0"|
|Rear Tire||Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, 29" x 3.0"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10" - 6'2"
|a. Effective Top Tube||643 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||470 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||67.8°|
|e. Head Tube||100 mm|
|f. Stack||644 mm|
|g. Reach||445 mm|
|h. Standover Height||782 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.