Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Trek Remedy 9.8 27.5 Mountain Bike - 2018, 17.5"
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
The Party Package
Why We Love It
- New Continental Trail King Pure Grip tires for grip in all conditions.
- New rear brake pads for more stopping power.
- Frame design takes big hits in stride and small bumps with ease
- Trail geo isn’t extreme in any direction, but it’s fun riding in every direction
- Mino Link adjusts the geometry to match your ride style
- Longer travel inspires you to try new lines and rougher trails
- 27.5” wheels are quick and playful
- This bike is in excellent condition & ready to rip.
- Small scratch on the drive side chainstay.
- Small scuffs on the non-drive side of the top tube.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||29 lbs 5 oz|
|Fork||RockShox Lyrik RCT3|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Deluxe RT3 RE:aktiv|
|Rear Shock Travel||150mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Guide RS, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Truvativ Descendant Alloy, 32t, 175 mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1275 Eagle , 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Bontrager Line Pro Carbon, 780 mm|
|Headset||FSA Knock Block|
|Stem||Bontrager Line Pro Alloy, 35.0 mm x 50mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||Bontrager Drop Line, 31.6mm|
|Saddle||Bontrager Evoke 3|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm Boost (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||Bontrager Line Comp 30 Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Bontrager|
|Front Tire||Continental Trail King Pure Grip, 27.5" x 2.4"|
|Rear Tire||Continental Trail King Pure Grip, 27.5" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'7" - 5'10"
|a. Effective Top Tube||579 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||419 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||67.7°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||65.5°|
|e. Head Tube||100 mm|
|f. Stack||587 mm|
|g. Reach||428 mm|
|h. Standover Height||756 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.