Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Trek Procaliber 9.8 SL Mountain Bike - 2018, 18.5"
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
A Refined XC Hardtail
Why We Love It
- New shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
- Trek’s quickest MTB excels on singletrack and the race loop
- Wins with nimble, agile, and ultra-efficient chops
- World Cup proven hardtail positions you for the podium
- Lightweight OCLV carbon frame is smooth and stiff
- IsoSpeed decoupler creates great compliance and traction
- Moderate scratches on the non-drive side fork leg.
- Small paint chips on the drive side top tube.
- Small scratches on the frame & components.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||22 lbs 1 oz|
|Fork||RockShox Sid RL|
|Rear Shock Travel||N/A|
|Brakes||SRAM Level TLM, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Truvativ Stylo Carbon, 32t, 175 mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1275 Eagle , 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Bontrager RXL Carbon, 720mm|
|Stem||Bontrager Alloy, 31.8 mm x 80mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||Bontrager Pro Carbon, 31.6mm|
|Saddle||Bontrager Montrose Elite|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm Boost (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||Bontrager Kovee Elite 23 Carbon Tubeless Compatible, Bontrager|
|Front Tire||Bontrager XR2 Team Issue, 29" x 2.2"|
|Rear Tire||Bontrager XR2 Team Issue, 29" x 2.2"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10" - 6'2"
|a. Effective Top Tube||617 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||444 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||72°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||69.5°|
|e. Head Tube||90 mm|
|f. Stack||595 mm|
|g. Reach||427 mm|
|h. Standover Height||761 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.