Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Trek Fuel EX 8 27.5 Plus Mountain Bike - 2018, 21.5"
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Quiver Killer Trail Bike
Why We Love It
- The fork has been professionally serviced by our in-house suspension experts and is ready to ride.
- New KMC chain & SRAM cassette to optimize crisp shifting.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- New brake pads for improved stopping power.
- Capable on all trails; it’s intended to be your only MTB
- Poppy, supportive mid-travel takes hits and excels in corners
- Modern geometry puts you in position to climb and descend with conviction
- Flip chip allows customizable geometry for your trails
- New models feature integrated downtube storage
- Moderate scratches on the top tube, seat tube & down tube.
- Moderate scratches on the chainstays & seatstays.
- Moderate scratches on the fork lowers.
- Moderate scratches on the crank arms.
- Small nicks in the dropper post stanchion.
- Small cosmetic paint chips on the top tube.
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||31 lbs 3 oz|
|Fork||FOX Rhythm Series 34 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Performance Series FLOAT RE:aktiv|
|Rear Shock Travel||130mm|
|Brakes||Front: SRAM Guide R / Rear: SRAM G2 R , Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Truvativ Descendant Alloy, 32t, 175 mm|
|Cassette||SRAM Eagle XG-1275, 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Bontrager Line Alloy, 760 mm|
|Headset||FSA integrated Knock Block|
|Stem||Bontrager Line Alloy, 35.0 mm x 60mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||Bontrager Line Dropper, 31.6mm|
|Saddle||Bontrager Evoke 2|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm Boost (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||SUNringle Duroc 40 Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Bontrager|
|Front Tire||Schwalbe Nobby Nic TLR, 27.5" x 2.8"|
|Rear Tire||Schwalbe Nobby Nic TLR, 27.5" x 2.8"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'2" - 6'5"
|a. Effective Top Tube||657 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||510 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74.2°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||67.2°|
|e. Head Tube||110 mm|
|f. Stack||615 mm|
|g. Reach||487 mm|
|h. Standover Height||747 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.