Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Trek Domane SL 8 Road Bike - 2018, 58cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
A Smooth Operator
Why We Love It
- New bar tape for improved comfort.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- New brake pads for increased stopping power.
- New rear shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
- New FSA chain, Shimano Dura-Ace chainring, and Shimano 105 cassette for smooth, efficient shifting.
- Designed to be smooth, nimble, and agile for all day rides and races
- Endurance geometry excels on climbs, descents, and sprints
- Lightweight OCLV 500 series carbon frame is compliant, but stiff and responsive
- Front and rear IsoSpeed smooth out the road below
- New models feature integrated downtube storage
- Moderate paint chips inside of the seatstays.
- Moderate scuffs inside the fork legs from tire rub.
- Light scratches on the seat tube, down tube, top tube, & fork legs.
- Light scuffs on the chainstays & brake levers.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||19 lbs 1 oz|
|Fork||Trek Domane, Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Dura-Ace R9120, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace R9100|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace R9100|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 50/34t, 175mm|
|Cassette||Shimano 105 R7000, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Bontrager RL Alloy, 44cm|
|Stem||Bontrager Pro Alloy, 31.8mm x 100mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||Bontrager Ride Tuned Seatmast Cap Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Bontrager Affinity Comp|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Fulcrum Racing 900 DB 2 Way Fit Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Fulcrum|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'0" - 6'3"
|a. Effective Top Tube||567 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||548 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||72°|
|e. Head Tube||195 mm|
|f. Stack||611 mm|
|g. Reach||380 mm|
|h. Standover Height||796 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.