Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Trek Boone Cyclocross Bike - 2018, 58cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
A Purebred ‘Cross Rig
Why We Love It
- Headset was replaced providing smooth handling.
- New bar tape for improved comfort.
- New rear shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
- New Vision 40 DB SC TLR Carbon wheelset offers the ability to cover all disciplines.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Cyclocross geometry fit for attacking and easy shouldering
- Lightweight OCLV carbon frame for an agile and sturdy feel
- IsoSpeed fork and seatstays offer unmatched grip and efficiency
- Absolutely stiff, efficient, and fast
- Disc brakes deliver maximum control in all conditions
- Moderate paint chip on the drive side chainstay.
- Light scratches on the non-drive side seatstay, non-drive side chainstay, & drive side bottom bracket area.
- Light wear and tear from cable rub on the head tube.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||16 lbs 12 oz|
|Fork||Trek IsoSpeed Cross, Full Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Force HydroR, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Force 1, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Force 1|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM Red 22 Carbon, 42t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1170, 11-32t|
|Handlebar||Bontrager IsoCore Pro VR-CF Carbon, 44cm|
|Stem||Bontrager Pro Alloy, 31.8mm x 120mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||Bontrager Ride Tuned Carbon Seatmast Cap, Frame Specific|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Vision 40 DB SC TLR Carbon Tubeless Ready, Vision|
|Front Tire||Challenge Grifo TLR, 700C x 33C|
|Rear Tire||Challenge Grifo TLR, 700C x 33C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'1" - 6'3"
|a. Effective Top Tube||570 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||553 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.3°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||72.3°|
|e. Head Tube||176 mm|
|f. Stack||597 mm|
|g. Reach||391 mm|
|h. Standover Height||816 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||750 - 790 mm|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.