Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized Stumpjumper Pro 29 Mountain Bike - 2018, Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
The OG Trail Bike
Why We Love It
- New WTB Speedterra i27 wheels.
- New PRO Components Koryak dropper seatpost.
- New front & rear brake pads & rear rotor for more stopping power.
- New grips for improved comfort & control.
- Legendary trail geometry suits any ride with great handling
- Durable alloy or ultralight carbon frame options both deliver a fantastic ride
- Goldilocks ~140mm suspension: not too little, not too much
- Suspension kinematics give you pedaling efficiency and forgive you on big hits
- Wide-range 1x drivetrain is reliable and has gearing for any terrain
- Small scratches on the chainstays.
- Small paint chips on the non-drive side rear dropout.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||29 lbs 14 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 36 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||Öhlins STX 22|
|Rear Shock Travel||150mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Guide RS, Disc - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM X01 Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Truvativ Descendant Carbon, 30t, 170mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1275 Eagle , 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Specialized Trail Alloy, 750mm|
|Stem||Specialized Trail Alloy, 31.8mm x 60mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||PRO Components Koryak, 30.9mm|
|Saddle||Bontrager Montrose Comp|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm Boost (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||WTB Speedterra i27 Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, WTB|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Rekon EXO TR, 29" x 2.6"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Rekon EXO TR, 29" x 2.6"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10" - 6'2"
|a. Effective Top Tube||616 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||468 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||67°|
|e. Head Tube||125 mm|
|f. Stack||608 mm|
|g. Reach||442 mm|
|h. Standover Height||762 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.