Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized S-Works Diverge Gravel Bike - 2018, 54cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Leave Your Cares Behind
Why We Love It
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Quarq Power Meter*
- Flagship gravel bike with a motley crew of builds and options
- FutureShock 2.0 absorbs bumps to transform gravel and trail rides
- Longer wheelbase and reach deliver stable handling in the rough, and quick response on tarmac
- Rack mounts and fat tire clearance, so customize away
- S-Works boasts the pinnacle of frame technology and comes standard with elite components
- Light scuff on the rear derailleur & crank arms.
- Light scuffs on the rims.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||19 lbs 9 oz|
|Fork||Specialized w/ Future Shock 1.0, Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8070, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8070, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 RX RX800|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Quarq Carbon w/ Quarq Power Meter, 50/34t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||Shimano HG800-11, 11-34t|
|Handlebar||Specialized S-Works Shallow Bend Carbon, 42cm|
|Stem||Specialized Future Stem Alloy, 31.8mm x 110mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Specialized Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry Power|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Roval C38 Carbon Tubeless Compatible, DT Swiss 350|
|Front Tire||Specialized Pathfinder Pro Gripton Endurant 2Bliss, 700C x 38C|
|Rear Tire||Specialized Pathfinder Pro Gripton Endurant 2Bliss, 700C x 38C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'7" - 5'10"
|a. Effective Top Tube||549 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||473 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||71.9°|
|e. Head Tube||155 mm|
|f. Stack||592 mm|
|g. Reach||373 mm|
|h. Standover Height||752 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.