Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized Fuse Comp Carbon 6Fattie Mountain Bike - 2018, Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Light The Fuse
Why We Love It
- New grips for improved comfort and control.
- The Fuse might be a hardtail, but it’s definitely not for XC
- The slack head tube and low-slung frame seek out challenging trails and rowdy descents closer to enduro
- Aluminum frame can take the hits this bike yearns for
- Three wheel sizes—29er, 27.5 or 27.5+ is just fine
- Light paint chips on the down tube & top tube.
- Light scratches on the non-drive side seatstay & top tube.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||27 lbs 9 oz|
|Fork||RockShox Resa RL|
|Rear Shock Travel||N/A|
|Brakes||SRAM Guide R, Disc - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM GX , Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX 1|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Race Face Aeffect, 32t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1150, 10-42t|
|Handlebar||Stout Pro Alloy, 750mm|
|Stem||Specialized Alloy, 31.8mm x 60mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Ritchey WCS Carbon, 30.9mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Stout Trail Aluminum Tubeless Ready, Stout Pro|
|Front Tire||WTB Bridger 3.0 TCS Fast Rolling Light, 27.5" x 3.0"|
|Rear Tire||Specialized Ground Control Grid 2Bliss Ready, 27.5" x 3.0"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10" - 6'1"
|a. Effective Top Tube||634 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||470 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||67.5°|
|e. Head Tube||120 mm|
|f. Stack||634 mm|
|g. Reach||440 mm|
|h. Standover Height||796 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.