Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized Enduro Coil 29/6Fattie Mountain Bike - 2018, Medium
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- New headset for confident handling.
- New Crankbrothers Synthesis Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible wheelset.
- New PRO Turnix Inox saddle.
- New handlebar grips offer padding & a secure grip.
- New rear shifter cable/housing for smooth shifting.
- Light scratches on the fork's lowers, top tube, & down tube.
- Moderate scratches on the seatstays & chainstays.
- Moderate scratches on the crank arms.
|Model||Enduro Coil 29/6Fattie|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||34 lbs 3 oz|
|Fork||DVO Diamond D1|
|Rear Shock||Custom Ohlins TTX Coil - 18075-09 / 76 (434) / 57|
|Rear Shock Travel||160mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Code R, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Race Face Aeffect R, 28t, 170mm|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1230, 11-50t|
|Handlebar||Deity Blacklabel Alloy, 800mm|
|Stem||Diety Cavity Alloy w/ SWAT Conceal Carry Multi Tool, 31.8mm x 35mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||Specialized Command Post IRcc, 34.9mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Crankbrothers Synthesis Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Crankbrothers|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0, 29" x 2.4"|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0, 29" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'5" - 5'11"
|a. Effective Top Tube||584 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||430 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||76.7°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||66°|
|e. Head Tube||95 mm|
|f. Stack||606 mm|
|g. Reach||440 mm|
|h. Standover Height||769 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.