Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized CruX Expert X1 Cyclocross Bike - 2018, 54cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Why We Love It
- New FSA chain to optimize crisp shifting.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- ‘Cross and gravel machine focused on expanding your performance
- Aggressive geometry for precise handling when the terrain demands more
- Stiff frame for maximum power and efficiency
- Huge tire clearance can take fat tires or a muddy uprising
- Pump the tires for road efficiency or deflate them for bump-eating compliance
- Light scuff on the rear derailleur & crank arms.
- Minor scuff on the drive-side fork leg.
- Minor scuffs & scratches on the rims.
- Small paint chips underneath the fork dropouts.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||17 lbs 9 oz|
|Fork||Specialized S-Works FACT 11r, Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Force Hydro-R, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Force 1 Hydro-R, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Force 1|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM Force 1 Carbon , 40t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1170, 11-32t|
|Handlebar||Specialized Alloy, 42cm|
|Stem||Specialized Alloy, 31.8mm x 100mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||Specialized S-Works FACT Carbon , 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Roval SLX 24 Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible , Front: Roval / Rear: DT Swiss 350|
|Front Tire||Donnelly PDX Tubeless Ready , 700C x 33C|
|Rear Tire||Donnelly PDX Tubeless Ready , 700C x 33C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'8" - 5'11"
|a. Effective Top Tube||550 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||530 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||71.5°|
|e. Head Tube||140 mm|
|f. Stack||566 mm|
|g. Reach||382 mm|
|h. Standover Height||808.5 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.