Sorry, this Specialized CruX Expert X1 Cyclocross Bike - 2018, 54cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Specialized CruX Expert X1 Cyclocross Bike - 2018, 54cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'8" - 5'11"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- New FSA chain to optimize crisp shifting.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- ‘Cross and gravel machine focused on expanding your performance
- Aggressive geometry for precise handling when the terrain demands more
- Stiff frame for maximum power and efficiency
- Huge tire clearance can take fat tires or a muddy uprising
- Pump the tires for road efficiency or deflate them for bump-eating compliance
- Light scuff on the rear derailleur & crank arms.
- Minor scuff on the drive-side fork leg.
- Minor scuffs & scratches on the rims.
- Small paint chips underneath the fork dropouts.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||17 lbs 9 oz|
|Fork||Specialized S-Works FACT 11r, Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Force Hydro-R, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Force 1 Hydro-R, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Force 1|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM Force 1 Carbon , 40t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1170, 11-32t|
|Handlebar||Specialized Alloy, 42cm|
|Stem||Specialized Alloy, 31.8mm x 100mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||Specialized S-Works FACT Carbon , 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Roval SLX 24 Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible , Front: Roval / Rear: DT Swiss 350|
|Front Tire||Donnelly PDX Tubeless Ready , 700C x 33C|
|Rear Tire||Donnelly PDX Tubeless Ready , 700C x 33C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'8" - 5'11"
|A. Effective Top Tube||550 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||530 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||71.5°|
|E. Head Tube||140 mm|
|F. Stack||566 mm|
|G. Reach||382 mm|
|H. Standover Height||808.5 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.