Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized CruX Elite X1 Cyclocross Bike - 2018, 56cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Why We Love It
- Feel confident rolling over the offroad terrain with the Roval SLX 24 Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible wheelset.
- New headset for superior handling.
- New Vittoria Terreno Mix Tubeless Ready Graphene 2.0 tires for the miles ahead.
- New rear brake pads for ultimate stopping power.
- New bottom bracket for efficient pedaling.
- ‘Cross and gravel machine focused on expanding your performance
- Aggressive geometry for precise handling when the terrain demands more
- Stiff frame for maximum power and efficiency
- Huge tire clearance can take fat tires or a muddy uprising
- Pump the tires for road efficiency or deflate them for bump-eating compliance
- Light scratches on the fork dropouts, top tube, & crank arms.
- Moderate scratches & tears on the saddle.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||18 lbs 1 oz|
|Fork||Specialized FACT, Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Rival 1 Hydro R , Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Rival 1 Hydro R , Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Rival 1|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM Rival 1 Alloy, 42t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1190, 11-32t|
|Handlebar||Specialized Alloy, 42cm|
|Stem||Specialized Alloy, 31.8mm x 100mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||fi'zi:k Cyrano R1 Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Saddle||fi'zi:k Aliante Braided|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Roval SLX 24 Disc Aluminum Tubeless Ready, Alloy|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Terreno Mix Tubeless Ready Graphene 2.0, 700C x 33C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Terreno Mix Tubeless Ready Graphene 2.0, 700C x 33C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'9" - 6'0"
|a. Effective Top Tube||563 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||550 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||72°|
|e. Head Tube||155 mm|
|f. Stack||582 mm|
|g. Reach||388 mm|
|h. Standover Height||824.5 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.