Sorry, this Specialized Camber Expert 29 Carbon Mountain Bike - 2018, Large has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Specialized Camber Expert 29 Carbon Mountain Bike - 2018, Large
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'10" - 6'2"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Say Hello to Your New Best Friend
- New SRAM Level TL brake levers.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- New front brake pads for increased stopping power.
- Frame construction blends durability and weight savings
- Trail geometry is fun for both climbing and descending
- Shorter side of mid-travel—suspension smooths roots and rocks without losing efficiency
- Well-rounded build will tickle your fancy through both the smooth and rough
- Small paint chip on the top tube.
- Light scuff on the rear derailleur & crank arms.
- Light scratches on the non-drive side of the rear triangle.
- Light scratches on the rims.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||30 lbs 1 oz|
|Fork||FOX Performance Series 34 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Performance Series FLOAT DPS|
|Rear Shock Travel||120mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Level TL, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Truvativ Descendant , 30t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1275 Eagle , 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Specialized Alloy, 760mm|
|Stem||Specialized Alloy, 31.8mm x 75mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Specialized Command Post IRcc, 30.9mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Roval Traverse Disc Carbon Tubeless Compatible, Specialized|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Rekon EXO TR, 29" x 2.4"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Rekon EXO TR, 29" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'10" - 6'2"
|A. Effective Top Tube||613 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||468 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||75°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||68.5°|
|E. Head Tube||125 mm|
|F. Stack||627 mm|
|G. Reach||445 mm|
|H. Standover Height||752 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.