Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized Allez Sprint Road Bike - 2018, 52cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
A Speed Demon for Everyone
Why We Love It
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires for performance training in all conditions.
- New handlebar tape for improved comfort & control.
- Fantastic all-rounder at a great price
- Geometry brings nice handling regardless of height or riding position
- Advanced hydroformed alloy frame delivers strong ride quality
- Not just entry level!
- Compatible with top-tier upgrades to level up your riding
- Small scratches on the inside of the drive side chainstay.
- Small paint chips on the down tube & non-drive side chainstay.
- Residue on the non-drive side down tube.
- Small scratches on the frame, rims, derailleur, & handlebar.
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||16 lbs 10 oz|
|Fork||Specialized Allez, FACT Carbon Fiber|
|Brakes||SRAM Red, Caliper - Side Pull|
|Shifters||SRAM Red eTap, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Red eTap|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Red eTap|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press Fit|
|Crankset||SRAM Rival Alloy, 50/34t, 170 mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1190, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Zipp Service Course SL70 Alloy, 38cm|
|Stem||Specialized Alloy, 31.8 mm x 100mm, 8°|
|Seatpost||Specialized S-Works Venge Aero FACT Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry Power|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm (Quick Release)|
|Wheelset||Shimano RS Aluminum Clincher, Shimano RS500|
|Front Tire||Continental Gatorskin, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'5" - 5'7"
|a. Effective Top Tube||527 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||480 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||73°|
|e. Head Tube||110 mm|
|f. Stack||514 mm|
|g. Reach||380 mm|
|h. Standover Height||745.8 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.