Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Scott Spark RC 900 World Cup Mountain Bike - 2018, X-Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Podium-Powered XC Master
Why We Love It
- This World Cup build is lightning quick on the course.
- New Vittoria Mezcal XC-Trail Graphene 2.0 tires offer fast-rolling and impressive grip over multiple trail surfaces.
- The winningest full-sus XC bike of all time
- Aggressive geometry excels between the race tape
- 120mm of efficient, supportive rear wheel travel
- Ultralight HMX or lightweight HMF carbon options
- On-the-fly suspension adjustment with SCOTT’s 3-position TwinLoc
- Moderate paint chips on the drive side top tube & non-drive side chainstay.
- Small scratches on the seatstay.
- Small scratches on the frame, derailleur, & cranks,
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||22 lbs 13 oz|
|Fork||RockShox SID brain|
|Rear Shock||FOX Series NUDE DPS|
|Rear Shock Travel||100mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Level TLM, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM X01 Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM XX1 Carbon, 32t, 175 mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1275 Eagle , 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Syncros Fraser IC SL Carbon, 750mm|
|Seatpost||Syncros FL1.0 Carbon, 31.6mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm Boost (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||FSE 30XC Carbon Tubeless Compatible, Extralight Hyperboost|
|Front Tire||Specialized Fast Trak Gripton 2Bliss, 29" x 2.3"|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Mezcal XC-Trail Graphene 2.0, 29" x 2.25"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'3" - 6'6"
|a. Effective Top Tube||650 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||540 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.8°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||68.5°|
|e. Head Tube||115 mm|
|f. Stack||606 mm|
|g. Reach||474 mm|
|h. Standover Height||787 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.