Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Scott Spark 940 Mountain Bike - 2018, X-Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Light, Inspiring Trail Ride
Why We Love It
- New front & rear brake pads for more stopping power.
- New shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Equipped to master the climbs and rip the descents
- 120mm of efficient, supportive rear wheel travel
- Versatile geometry excels on the trail and race course
- Lightweight HMF carbon is stiff, strong, and agile
- On-the-fly suspension adjustment with SCOTT’s 3-position TwinLoc
- Moderate scratches & chips on the chainstay arch.
- Moderate scratches on the inside of the seatstays.
- Moderate paint chips on the non-drive side of the top tube.
- Small scratches on the frame, rims, & derailleur.
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||32 lbs 4 oz|
|Fork||FOX Performance Series 34 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Series FLOAT NUDE DPS|
|Rear Shock Travel||120mm|
|Brakes||Shimano MT500, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM X1 Alloy w/ SRAM Oval Chainring, 32t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1275 Eagle , 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Syncros FL2.0 Alloy, 750mm|
|Stem||Syncros FL2.0 Alloy, 31.8mm x 80mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Syncros Dropper 2.0, 31.6mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Syncros X-25S Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Syncros|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Assegai EXO TR, 29" x 2.5"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Minion DHR II 3C MaxxGrip EXO TR, 29" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'2" - 6'5"
|a. Effective Top Tube||650 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||540 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.8°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||68.5°|
|e. Head Tube||115 mm|
|f. Stack||605.5 mm|
|g. Reach||474.1 mm|
|h. Standover Height||787 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.