Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Quintana Roo PRfive Triathlon Bike - 2018, 50cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Making Tri Easy(ish)
Why We Love It
- New bar tape for improved comfort.
- New brake pads for increased stopping power.
- New Specialized Turbo Pro rear tire for performance training in all conditions.
- Middle-of-the-line aero bike from a classic tri brand
- Lively handling feels nice, regardless of terrain
- Easy to dial in your fit with practical adjustments that make a real-world difference
- Easy to travel with and race your bucket list courses
- Light paint chips on the top tube, drive side fork leg, drive side bottom bracket area, & drive side seatstay.
- Light scuffs on the crank arms & brake levers.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||20 lbs 2 oz|
|Fork||Quinatana Roo Aero, Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra R8010 , Direct/Linear Pull (V-Brakes)|
|Shifters||Shimano Dura-Ace SL-BSR1, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 52/36t, 170mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Profile Design T2 Wing Carbon Base Bar w/ Profile Design T4+ Extensions Alloy, 40cm|
|Headset||Cane Creek Forty|
|Stem||Profile Design Alloy, 31.8mm x 100mm, 17°|
|Seatpost||Quintana Roo Aero Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||ISM 15 PS1.0|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Wheelset||FLO Carbon Clincher, FLO|
|Front Tire||Continental Grand Prix 4000s II, 700C x 23C|
|Rear Tire||Specialized Turbo Pro, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'2" - 5'5"
|a. Effective Top Tube||490 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||500 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||77 - 83°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||72°|
|e. Head Tube||95 mm|
|f. Stack||500 mm|
|g. Reach||390 mm|
|h. Standover Height||750 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.