Sorry, this Pivot Mach 5.5 Carbon Mountain Bike - 2018, Large has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Pivot Mach 5.5 Carbon Mountain Bike - 2018, Large
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'10" - 6'2"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Hop The Lines
- Favor the fun way down
- 140mm of DW-Link sus absorbs wild hits with pedaling better than its class
- Compatible with front derailleurs for expansive gear ranges for all-day pedaling
- Short chainstays corner with precision, like they’re on rails
- Fits up to 27.5 x 2.6 tires to tame the loosest debris
- New WTB SpeedTerra i30 rear wheel
- New Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0 tires
- New SRAM chainring & chain
- New bottom bracket
- The fork & shock have been professionally serviced by our in-house suspension experts and are ready to ride
- Moderate scratches on the drive side seatstay
- Moderate scratches on the non-drive side fork stanchion
- Small scratches on the top tube
- Small scratches inside the seatstays & chainstays
- Small scratches on the frame, front rim, fork leg, & handlebar
|Model||Mach 5.5 Carbon|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||30 lbs 3 oz|
|Fork||FOX Performance Series 36 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Performance Series FLOAT DPS|
|Rear Shock Travel||140mm|
|Brakes||Shimano SLX M7000 w/ Shimano XT M8000 Brake Levers, Disc - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Truvativ Descendant Alloy, 30t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1275 Eagle , 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Phoenix Alloy, 760mm|
|Stem||Phoenix Alloy, 35.0mm x 50mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||FOX Transfer Performance Series Dropper, 30.9mm|
|Saddle||WTB Pivot Custom|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Front: Industry Nine Enduro S / Rear: WTB SpeedTerra i30, Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Front: Industry Nine / Rear: WTB|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0, 27.5" x 2.4"|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0, 27.5" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
5'10" - 6'2"
|A. Effective Top Tube||639.3 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||457.2 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||66.5°|
|E. Head Tube||125 mm|
|F. Stack||614.9 mm|
|G. Reach||460 mm|
|H. Standover Height||691.6 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||645 - 735 mm|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.