Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Pivot LES Mountain Bike - 2018, Medium
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
OG Cross Country Racer
Why We Love It
- Shimano Di2 XTR shifts precisely every time.
- New rear brake pads & rotor for more stopping power.
- New grips for improved comfort & control.
- This hardtail can handle both race days and lap days
- Same geo, but 300g heavier than the LES SL
- Internal routing for dropper post for when the trails get steep
- Replaceable dropouts for geared or fixie options
- 27.5+ and 29er compatible to suit any riding style
- Small scratches on the seatstays, chainstays, & backside of the seat tube.
- Small scratches on the cranks, handlebar, derailleur, & seatpost.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||21 lbs 7 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 32 FLOAT Step-Cast|
|Rear Shock Travel||N/A|
|Brakes||Shimano XTR M9000, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano XTR Di2 M9050, Electronic|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XTR Di2 M9050|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano XTR M9020 Alloy, 30t, 170mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1150, 10-42t|
|Handlebar||KS Ether Carbon, 720mm|
|Stem||KS Alloy, 31.8 mm x 70mm, 3°|
|Seatpost||Easton EC90 Carbon, 30.9mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm Boost (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||Syncros Silverton 1.0 Carbon Tubeless Compatible, Syncros|
|Front Tire||Pirelli Scorpion Lite, 29" x 2.4"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Rekon Race EXO TR, 29" x 2.35"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'9" - 5'11"
|a. Effective Top Tube||607 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||451 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||72.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||69.5°|
|e. Head Tube||101.6 mm|
|f. Stack||613 mm|
|g. Reach||414 mm|
|h. Standover Height||742 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.