Sorry, this Moots Vamoots DR Road Bike - 2018, 60cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Moots Vamoots DR Road Bike - 2018, 60cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 6'3" - 6'5"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Hardcore Road Purist
- SRAM Red eTap groupset
- HED Vanquish RC4 Performance carbon wheels
- ENVE carbon handlebar & seatpost
- Titanium road bike for those who demand the absolute best
- Traditional road geometry delivers great performance on any ride
- Titanium absorbs road chatter and looks amazing
- Clears 30mm tires for a little more forgiveness on rough pavement
- Small scratches on the drive side chainstay
- Light cable rub on the head tube
- Light scuffs on the frame
- Custom geometry with a +10mm head tube
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||18 lbs 1 oz|
|Fork||Moots , Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Red, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Red eTap, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Red eTap|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Red eTap|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||SRAM Red Carbon, 50/34t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1170, 11-32t|
|Handlebar||ENVE Carbon, 44cm|
|Stem||Ritchey WCS Alloy, 31.8mm x 90mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||ENVE , 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||HED Vanquish RC4 Performance Carbon Tubeless Compatible, HED|
|Front Tire||Continental Grand Prix 5000, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Continental Grand Prix 5000, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
6'3" - 6'5"
|A. Effective Top Tube||585 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||550 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||72.5°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||73.25°|
|E. Head Tube||210 mm|
|F. Stack||621 mm|
|G. Reach||390 mm|
|H. Standover Height||817 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.