Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Ibis Mojo HD4 Mountain Bike - 2018, Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- absoluteBLACK oval chainring for improved rider efficiency.
- New front & rear brake pads for increased stopping power.
- New grips for improved comfort & control.
- Front & rear brake bleeds, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Moderate scratches on the inside of seat stay & chainstay arches.
- Small tears in frame protection.
- Small scratches on main frame, rear triangle, & fork lower legs.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||30 lbs 10 oz|
|Fork||FOX Performance Series 36 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Performance Series FLOAT DPX2|
|Rear Shock Travel||153mm|
|Brakes||Shimano M615, Disc - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Truvativ Descendant Alloy w/ absoluteBLACK Oval Chainring, 32t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1275 Eagle , 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Ibis Alloy, 780mm|
|Headset||Cane Creek Forty|
|Stem||Ibis Alloy, 31.8mm x 50mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||KS Lev Si, 31.6mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Ibis Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Ibis|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR, 27.5" x 2.6"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Minion DHR II 3C MaxxTerra EXO TR, 27.5" x 2.6"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10" - 6'1"
|a. Effective Top Tube||628 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||445 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||64.9°|
|e. Head Tube||126 mm|
|f. Stack||605 mm|
|g. Reach||455 mm|
|h. Standover Height||729 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||555 - 650 mm|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.