Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Ibis Mojo 3 Mountain Bike - 2018, Small
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Performance Beyond Its Travel
Why We Love It
- This versatile mountain bike combines lightweight carbon & high end components with modern trail geometry.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- New FSA chain to optimize crisp shifting.
- Trail geometry creates a playful ride that can take on any obstacle
- Feels at home on the descents and the climbs alike
- ~130mm DW-Link rear suspension for efficient descending
- Compatible with front derailleurs for numerous gear ranges
- 27.5+ compatible to find grip where it shouldn't exist
- Moderate scratches on the top tube & down tube.
- Moderate scratches on the chainstays & seatstays.
- Moderate scratches on the fork lowers.
- Moderate scratches on the inside of the swingarm.
- Small ding on the drive side of the rear rim.
- Light scuffs on the crank arms from heel rub.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||27 lbs 4 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 34 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory Series FLOAT|
|Rear Shock Travel||130mm|
|Brakes||Shimano XT M8000, Disc - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano XT M8000, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT M8000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Race Face Next SL Carbon, 30t, 170mm|
|Cassette||Shimano XT M8000, 11-42t|
|Handlebar||Race Face SixC Carbon, 740mm|
|Stem||Race Face Atlas Alloy, 31.8mm x 50mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||KS Lev Integra Dropper, 30.9mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Ibis 738 Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Industry Nine|
|Front Tire||Schwalbe Nobby Nic EVO TLE, 27.5" x 2.8"|
|Rear Tire||Schwalbe Nobby Nic EVO TLE, 27.5" x 2.8"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'2" - 5'6"
|a. Effective Top Tube||580 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||366 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74.6°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||66.8°|
|e. Head Tube||85 mm|
|f. Stack||578 mm|
|g. Reach||419 mm|
|h. Standover Height||695 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.