Sorry, this Giant TCR Advanced SL 0 Disc Road Bike - 2019, Medium has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Giant TCR Advanced SL 0 Disc Road Bike - 2019, Medium
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'7" - 5'11"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 rear tire for the miles ahead.
- New front & rear brake pads & rotors for confident braking.
- New handlebar tape offers padding & a secure grip.
- Race-specific geometry is suited for intermediate riders
- Advanced SL version has lightest, stiffest frame and top groupset in TCR line
- Available in disc or rim brake models to match your preference
- Recent models use aero-optimized tubes so you can shimmy through air
- Light scratches on the down tube & seat tube.
- Moderate scratches on the inside of fork.
- Moderate scratches on the inside of chainstays from tire rub.
- Moderate scratches on the front rim.
|Model||TCR Advanced SL|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||15 lbs 6 oz|
|Fork||Giant Advanced SL-Grade , Carbon Fiber|
|Brakes||Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9170, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 53/39t, 165mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Giant Contact SLR Carbon, 42 cm|
|Headset||Overdrive 2 Integrated|
|Stem||Giant Contact SLR Carbon, 31.8 mm x 100mm, 8°|
|Seatpost||Giant Integrated Alloy Seatmast, Frame Specific|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||Giant SLR-0 Disc WheelSystem Carbon Tubeless Compatible, Giant SLR-0 Disc WheelSystem|
|Front Tire||Cadex Tubeless Ready, 700C x 23C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible|
5'7" - 5'11"
|A. Effective Top Tube||550 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||690 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||73°|
|E. Head Tube||148 mm|
|F. Stack||545 mm|
|G. Reach||383 mm|
|H. Standover Height||765 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||690 - 710 mm|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.