Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Giant TCR Advanced Pro 1 Road Bike - 2018, Medium
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Why We Love It
- New brake pads for increased stopping power.
- New Vision Team 30 Comp TLR wheelset for training or entry-level racing.
- Race-specific geometry is suited for intermediate riders
- Advanced Pro version has light, stiff frame and moderate groupset
- Lightweight composite frame provides a stiff yet compliant ride
- Available in disc or rim brake models to match your preference
- Recent models use aero-optimized tubes so you can shimmy through air
- Light scuffs on the head tube & down tube.
- Light paint chips on the drive side bottom bracket area.
- Light scratches on the drive side bottom bracket area, & non-drive side seatstay.
|Model||TCR Advanced Pro|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||17 lbs 8 oz|
|Fork||Giant TCR, Advanced-Grade Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra R8000, Caliper - Side Pull|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra R8000, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Praxis Alba, 50/34t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||Shimano 105 R7000, 11-30t|
|Handlebar||Easton EC70 Carbon, 42cm|
|Stem||Giant Contact Alloy, 31.8mm x 110mm, 8°|
|Seatpost||Giant Variant Carbon , Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Selle San Marco Mantra|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Wheelset||Vision Team 30 Comp TLR Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Vision|
|Front Tire||Continental Ultra Sport, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Continental Ultra Sport, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'6" - 6'0"
|a. Effective Top Tube||550 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||470 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||73°|
|e. Head Tube||148 mm|
|f. Stack||545 mm|
|g. Reach||383 mm|
|h. Standover Height||765 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.