- Quarq drive-side power meter installed. Power meters are non-OEM upgrades, and we cannot guarantee battery life, accuracy, or calibration.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- New chain to optimize crisp shift.
- New handlebar tape for enhanced comfort.
Master Mechanic's Notes:
- Several light/moderate paint scuffs on drive side seat stay.
- Light/moderate paint scratches on drive side bottom bracket from chain drop.
- Wheels have moderate color fading to carbon.
- Moderate paint scratches on the drive-side of the fork.
About the R5
Climb Every Mountain, Then Keep Going
• Consistently one of the lightest frames since its inception
• Stiff and light for world-class climbing performance
• Results speak for themselves: R5 won two of the hilliest stages at the 2021 Tour de France
• Aggressive geometry for aero positioning and composure on descents
• Recent models feature integrated cable routing to improve aero chops
The R5 is Cervelo’s stunning climbing bike, and it only takes one route to know this goat is at home in the mountains. One of the lightest, stiffest frames on the market, it gets the most out of every stroke when the gradients creep double digits. Climb like never before, and sail through that winding descent.