Sorry, this Cervelo R5 SRAM Red eTap Road Bike - 2019, 58cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Cervelo R5 SRAM Red eTap Road Bike - 2019, 58cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 6'1" - 6'3"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Climb Every Mountain, Then Keep Going
- Consistently one of the lightest frames since its inception
- Stiff and light for world-class climbing performance
- Results speak for themselves: R5 won two of the hilliest stages at the 2021 Tour de France
- Aggressive geometry for aero positioning and composure on descents
- Recent models feature integrated cable routing to improve aero chops
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 front tire
- New handlebar tape
- New bottom bracket
- New rear brake cable/housing
- Light scratches on fork, head tube, top tube, down tube, crank arms, & rear derailleur
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||15 lbs 3 oz|
|Fork||Cervelo, Carbon Fiber|
|Brakes||SRAM Red, Caliper - Side Pull|
|Shifters||SRAM Red eTap, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Red eTap|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Red eTap|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM Red Carbon, 52/36t, 175 mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1190, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Cervelo AB06 Aero Carbon, 44cm|
|Stem||Cervelo Carbon, N/A x 110mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||Cervelo SP18 Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss PRC 1450 Spline Disc Carbon Tubeless Compatible, DT Swiss|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Continental Gatorskin, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
6'1" - 6'3"
|A. Effective Top Tube||581 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||550 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||73°|
|E. Head Tube||178 mm|
|F. Stack||596 mm|
|G. Reach||399 mm|
|H. Standover Height||815 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.