Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Canyon Spectral WMN CF 9.0 SL Women's Mountain Bike - 2018, X-Small
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
A Versatile Trail Destroyer
Why We Love It
- New PRO Turnix OffRoad saddle & handlebar grips for added comfort & support.
- New PRO dropper seatpost.
- New brake pads to brake with confidence.
- New Continental TrailKing extremely durable rear tire for performance training in all conditions.
- Headset was replaced providing smooth handling.
- Excels on steep, technical trails
- Power up climbs with a light frame and steep seatpost angle
- Progressive geometry and suspension create a playful ride
- Change the geo with a simple flip chip
- ~150mm rear suspension tackles park laps or back country epics
- With 27.5”, 29er, or mullet options, the Spectral wins on autonomy
- Minor scratch on the non-drive side fork stanchion.
- Light scuff on the rear derailleur & crank arms.
- Light scratches on the rear triangle.
- Light scuffs & scratches on the rims.
- Light scratches on the non-drive side of the down tube.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||26 lbs 12 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 34 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory Series FLOAT EVOL|
|Rear Shock Travel||150mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Guide RSC, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM X01 Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM X1 Eagle Carbon, 30t, 170mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Canyon H23 Carbon, 680mm|
|Stem||Canyon V12 Alloy, 31.8mm x 40mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||PRO Koryak Dropper, 30.9mm|
|Saddle||PRO Turnix OffRoad|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss XMC 1200 Spline Carbon Tubeless Ready , DT Swiss|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Shorty MaxxTerra TR, 27.5" x 2.3"|
|Rear Tire||Continental TrailKing, 27.5" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
|a. Effective Top Tube||548 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||385 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||65.9°|
|e. Head Tube||88 mm|
|f. Stack||581 mm|
|g. Reach||390 mm|
|h. Standover Height||713 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.