Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc Red eTap Road Bike - 2018, 56cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Lightweight Endurance Bike
Why We Love It
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires for performance training in all conditions.
- New FSA chain for crisp shifting.
- New handlebar tape for improved comfort & control.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Designed for long adventures, smooth climbs, and rapid descents
- Classic BallisTec carbon or premium Hi-MOD carbon frame is light, stiff, and nimble
- Relaxed geometry excels for the long days in the saddle
- Comes standard with disc brakes, thru axles, and plenty of gear mounts
- Newer models fit tires up to 35mm
- Moderate paint chips on the drive side bottom bracket area.
- Small scratches on the drive side fork & inside the drive side chainstay.
- Small scuff on the non-drive side of the down tube.
- Minor scratches on the frame.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||17 lbs 7 oz|
|Fork||Cannondale Synapse SAVE, BallisTec Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Red, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Red eTap, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Red eTap|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Red eTap|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Quarq Carbon, 50/34t, 172.5 mm|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1170, 11-32t|
|Handlebar||Cannondale C1 Alloy, 42 cm|
|Stem||Cannondale C1 Alloy, 31.8 mm x 100mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Cannondale SAVE Carbon, 25.4mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||Fulcrum Racing 500 Aluminum Clincher, Fulcrum|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10" - 6'1"
|a. Effective Top Tube||561 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||520 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||73°|
|e. Head Tube||173 mm|
|f. Stack||590 mm|
|g. Reach||386 mm|
|h. Standover Height||804 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.