Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc Dura-Ace Road Bike - 2018, 61cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Lightweight Endurance Bike
Why We Love It
- Shimano Dura-Ace drivetrain is precise & shifts quickly.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Designed for long adventures, smooth climbs, and rapid descents
- Classic BallisTec carbon or premium Hi-MOD carbon frame is light, stiff, and nimble
- Relaxed geometry excels for the long days in the saddle
- Comes standard with disc brakes, thru axles, and plenty of gear mounts
- Newer models fit tires up to 35mm
- Small cosmetic paint cracks on the drive side head tube.
- Small scratches on the backside of the seat tube & non-drive side head tube.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||18 lbs 1 oz|
|Fork||Cannondale Synapse Disc , BallisTec Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Dura-Ace R9120, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace 9100|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace 9100|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Cannondale HollowGram Si Alloy, 50/34t, 175mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-30t|
|Handlebar||Cannondale C1 Alloy, 44cm|
|Stem||Dimension, 31.8mm x 90mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Cannondale SAVE Carbon, 25.4mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Fulcrum Racing 500 Aluminum Clincher, Fulcrum|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ 3C, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ 3C, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'3" - 6'5"
|a. Effective Top Tube||604 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||590 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||72.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||73°|
|e. Head Tube||229 mm|
|f. Stack||640 mm|
|g. Reach||402 mm|
|h. Standover Height||868 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.