Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Trek Émonda SL 6 Pro Road Bike - 2017, 54cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
A Snappy Aero Climber
Why We Love It
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 extremely durable tires for performance training in all conditions.
- Headset was replaced providing smooth handling.
- Light, quick, and agile on climbs and flats
- Aggressive geometry suited for speed on the climbs
- Lightweight OCLV 500 carbon frame is stiff and responsive
- Aero tubing swipes through the wind to save watts
- New models feature disc brakes and thru axles for a stiff, confident ride
- Light scratches on the rims.
- Moderate scuff on the drive-side seatstays & non-drive side chainstay.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||16 lbs 15 oz|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra 6800, Caliper - Side Pull|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra 6800, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra 6800|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra 6800|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra 6800, 50/34t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Bontrager Elite Alloy, 42cm|
|Stem||Bontrager Pro Alloy, 31.8mm x 90mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||Bontrager Ride Tuned Carbon Seatmast Cap, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Bontrager Yatra Elite|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Wheelset||Vision Metron 40 LTD Carbon Clincher, Vision|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Continental Gatorskin Black Edition, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'7" - 5'10"
|a. Effective Top Tube||543 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||506 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.7°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||73°|
|e. Head Tube||155 mm|
|f. Stack||555 mm|
|g. Reach||381 mm|
|h. Standover Height||742 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||640 - 735 mm|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.