Sorry, this Trek Crockett 7 Disc Cyclocross Bike - 2017, 52cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Trek Crockett 7 Disc Cyclocross Bike - 2017, 52cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'6" - 5'8"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Crossing Lines: Killer to Casual
- New Panaracer GravelKing EXT TLC extremely durable rear tire for performance training in all conditions.
- New FSA chain & SRAM cassette to optimize crisp shifting.
- New handlebar tape offers padding & a secure grip.
- New front brake pads for increased stopping power.
- Geometry that’s ready to race cyclocross, but doesn’t demand it
- Advanced alloy frame performs like carbon
- Accelerates with speed and handles quickly
- Wider tires cut through mud and are comfortable on gravel
- Light scratches on the drive-side of the top tube.
- Light scuff on the inner non-drive side chainstay.
- Light wear and tear from cable rub, heel rub & chain.
- Moderate wear on the saddle.
|Model||Crockett 7 Disc|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||18 lbs 15 oz|
|Fork||Trek IsoSpeed Cross, Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Force 1 HRD, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Force 1 , Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Force 1|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM Force 1 Carbon, 40t, 170mm|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1130, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Bontrager Race Lite IsoZone Alloy, 40cm|
|Stem||Bontrager Pro Alloy, 31.8mm x 90mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||Bontrager Alloy, 27.2mm|
|Saddle||Bontrager Montrose Elite|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x135mm|
|Wheelset||Bongtrager Affinity Comp Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Bontrager|
|Front Tire||Bontrager CX3 Team Issue, 700C x 32C|
|Rear Tire||Panaracer GravelKing EXT TLC, 700C x 33C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
5'6" - 5'8"
|A. Effective Top Tube||531 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||493 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||74.5°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||71.5°|
|E. Head Tube||123 mm|
|F. Stack||547 mm|
|G. Reach||379 mm|
|H. Standover Height||761 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.