Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized S-Works CruX Cyclocross Bike - 2016, 61cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Why We Love It
- New handlebar tape offers padding & a secure grip.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- Headset was replaced providing smooth handling.
- ‘Cross and gravel machine focused on expanding your performance
- Aggressive geometry for precise handling when the terrain demands more
- Stiff frame for maximum power and efficiency
- Huge tire clearance can take fat tires or a muddy uprising
- Pump the tires for road efficiency or deflate them for bump-eating compliance
- S-Works boasts the pinnacle of frame technology and comes standard with elite components
- Light scratches on the rims.
- Light wear and tear from cable rub, heel rub & chain.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||17 lbs 15 oz|
|Fork||Specialized FACT, Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra RS785, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra RS685, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace 9000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace 9000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||S-Works FACT Carbon, 46/36t, 175mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||S-Works FACT Carbon, 44cm|
|Stem||Specialized SL Alloy, 31.8mm x 110mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Thomson Masterpiece Alloy, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||SCS|
|Wheelset||Roval Control SL SCS Carbon Tubeless Ready , Roval|
|Front Tire||Specialized Terra Pro Gripton Compound 2Bliss Ready , 700C x 33C|
|Rear Tire||Specialized Terra Pro Gripton Compound 2Bliss Ready , 700C x 33C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'3" - 6'5"
|a. Effective Top Tube||597 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||600 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||72.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||73°|
|e. Head Tube||190 mm|
|f. Stack||618 mm|
|g. Reach||402 mm|
|h. Standover Height||861.5 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.