- The fork has been professionally serviced by our in-house suspension experts and is ready to ride.
- New Specialized Eliminator front tire for grip in all conditions.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- The drive side chainstay was professionally repaired by Broken Carbon in Boulder, CO, and that repair comes with their 5-year limited warranty.
- Moderate paint chips on the backside of the seat tube.
- Small scratches on the fork stanchions.
- Light cable rub on the drive side head tube.
- Small scratches on the inside of the non-drive side chainstay.
- Small scratches on the frame, rims, fork lower legs, & cranks.