Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
OPEN U.P. Gravel Bike - Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Flow from Road to Singletrack
Why We Love It
- New handlebar tape offering padding & a secure grip.
- Speedy on tarmac and flows into dirt moments with ease
- 180g heavier than the U.P.P.E.R
- Advanced carbon layering allows for compliance and stiffness where it matters
- Fits 2.1” mountain tires, 47mm x 650b tires, or 40mm x 700c tires. Did someone say team player?
- Moderate scratches on the fork & top tube.
- Moderate scratches on the drive side bottom bracket area.
- Moderate scratches on the non-drive side chainstay & seatstay.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||19 lbs 5 oz|
|Fork||OPEN , Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano RS785, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Di2 R785, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra 6800, 50/34t, 175mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-32t|
|Handlebar||FSA Energy Compact Alloy, 44cm|
|Headset||Cane Creek integrated|
|Stem||Specialized Alloy, 31.8mm x 75mm, Adjustable°|
|Seatpost||Fizik Cyrano Carbon , 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Rolf Prima ECX Disc Aluminum , Rolf Prima|
|Front Tire||Continental Cyclocross Speed, 700C x 35C|
|Rear Tire||Continental Cyclocross Speed, 700C x 35C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10" - 6'3"
|a. Effective Top Tube||570 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||560 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||72.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||72.5°|
|e. Head Tube||155 mm|
|f. Stack||580 mm|
|g. Reach||387 mm|
|h. Standover Height||791 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.