Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Ibis Ripley LS Mountain Bike - 2017, Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Fast, Inspired 29er
Why We Love It
- Modern geometry inspires confidence on the descents
- ~120mm DW-Link rear suspension for efficient climbing and descending
- Version 4 boasts internal cable routing and replaceable downtube protector
- Room for up to 2.6” tires for immense traction
- Moderate scratches and paint chips on the drive side seatstay.
- Small scratches on the frame, fork lower legs, & rims.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||28 lbs 1 oz|
|Fork||FOX Performance Series 34 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Performance Series FLOAT DPS|
|Rear Shock Travel||120mm|
|Brakes||SRAM G2 RS, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM GX, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||SRAM NX, 32t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1195, 10-42t|
|Handlebar||Whisky Parts Co Carbon, 760mm|
|Headset||Wolftooth Angle Adjust|
|Stem||Ibis Alloy, 31.8mm x 50mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||Ritchey Carbon, 31.6mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Ibis 938 Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Ibis|
|Front Tire||Teravail Ehline , 29" x 2.3"|
|Rear Tire||Teravail Ehline , 29" x 2.3"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10" - 6'1"
|a. Effective Top Tube||619 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||470 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||67.5°|
|e. Head Tube||102 mm|
|f. Stack||625 mm|
|g. Reach||428 mm|
|h. Standover Height||740 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.