Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Ibis Mojo 3 Mountain Bike - 2017, Medium
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Performance Beyond Its Travel
Why We Love It
- New rear brake rotor for increased stopping power.
- Headset was replaced providing smooth handling.
- Trail geometry creates a playful ride that can take on any obstacle
- Feels at home on the descents and the climbs alike
- ~130mm DW-Link rear suspension for efficient descending
- Compatible with front derailleurs for numerous gear ranges
- 27.5+ compatible to find grip where it shouldn't exist
- Light scratches on the head tube, inside the rear triangle, & non-drive side chainstay.
- Light wear and tear from cable rub on the down tube.
- Light paint chip on the drive side seat stay.
- Moderate scratches on the drive side seatstay.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||26 lbs 14 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 34 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory Series FLOAT|
|Rear Shock Travel||130mm|
|Brakes||Shimano XT M8000, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM X01, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Race Face Next SL Carbon w/ absoluteBlack Oval Chainring., 30t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1195, 10-42t|
|Handlebar||Ibis Fi Carbon, 760mm|
|Headset||Cane Creek Forty integrated|
|Stem||Thomson Elite Alloy, 31.8mm x 50mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||OneUp Dropper, 31.6mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Ibis 742 Carbon Tubeless Ready, Project 321|
|Front Tire||Schwalbe Hans Dampf Super Trail TL-Easy EVO, 27.5" x 2.35"|
|Rear Tire||Schwalbe Hans Dampf Super Trail TL-Easy EVO, 27.5" x 2.35"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'6" - 5'10"
|a. Effective Top Tube||600 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||430 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.6°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||66.8°|
|e. Head Tube||105 mm|
|f. Stack||592 mm|
|g. Reach||423 mm|
|h. Standover Height||719 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.