Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Giant Propel Advanced SL Road Bike - 2017, Small
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Aero at Its Finest + Save Those Grams
Why We Love It
- Zipp 404 Firecrest carbon wheels have this primo frame rolling beautifully.
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 extremely durable rear tire for performance training in all conditions.
- New front & rear shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
- New handlebar tape offers padding & a secure grip.
- New FSA chain to optimize crisp shifting.
- Ultra-efficient frame glides through the air, thanks to AeroSystem Shaping
- SL models feature Giant’s super-light composite tech to save those precious grams
- Advanced-grade composite is super-stiff for max power transfer
- Integrated seat mast inspires confidence for ascents and corners
- Stem/ handlebar combo creates vibration damping and efficiency
- Light discoloration on the rims.
- Small paint chips on the non-drive side chainstay.
- Seatmast has been cut.
|Model||Propel Advanced SL|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||16 lbs 12 oz|
|Fork||Giant Contact SLR Aero, Carbon|
|Brakes||Giant SpeedControl SL, Direct/Linear Pull (V-Brakes)|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra 6800, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra 6800|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra 6800|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 52/36t, 170mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||FSA SL-K Carbon, 44cm|
|Headset||FSA Overdrive 2|
|Stem||Giant Connect Alloy, 31.8mm x 80mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Giant Integrated Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Wheelset||Zipp 404 Firecrest Carbon Clincher , Zipp|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Corsa G+, 700C x 23C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'2" - 5'5"
|a. Effective Top Tube||535 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||500 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||72°|
|e. Head Tube||135 mm|
|f. Stack||534 mm|
|g. Reach||377 mm|
|h. Standover Height||767 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.