Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Cannondale SuperX Force Cyclocross Bike - 2017, 58cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Podium-Proven ‘Cross Rig
Why We Love It
- Headset was replaced providing smooth handling.
- Stages Gen 2 Power Meter*
- Cannondale’s disc brake cyclocross or adventure bike
- BallisTec carbon frame is light, dependable, and nimble
- ‘Cross geometry puts you in a position to shoulder your way through the course
- Front and rear thru-axles for a stiff, responsive ride
- Clearance for lots of mud and tires up to 40mm
- Light scratches on the drive-side seatstay.
- Light wear and tear from cable rub, heel rub & chain.
- Light scuffs & scratches on the rims.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||18 lbs 9 oz|
|Fork||Cannondale SuperX, Carbon|
|Brakes||TRP Spyre C, Disc Brakes - Mechanical|
|Shifters||SRAM Rival, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Force 1|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Cannondale Si Alloy w/ Stages Gen 2 Power Meter, 44t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1170, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Cannondale C3 Alloy, 44cm|
|Stem||Cannondale C2 Alloy, 31.8mm x 110mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Cannondale C2 Carbon, 25.4mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Cannondale HollowGram Si Carbon Tubeless Compatible , Cannondale HollowGram|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Terreno Dry Tubeless Ready , 700C x 40C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Terreno Dry Tubeless Ready , 700C x 40C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'0" - 6'3"
|a. Effective Top Tube||568 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||566 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||71°|
|e. Head Tube||175 mm|
|f. Stack||595 mm|
|g. Reach||392 mm|
|h. Standover Height||843 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.