Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Cannondale Slate 105 Gravel Bike - 2017, Small
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
A Revolutionary Gravel Bike
Why We Love It
- This bike is ready to roll!
- SmartForm aluminum frame and SAVE seat stays create a stiff, but flexy ride
- All models feature a lefty fork for max weight savings and control
- Progressive geometry is ready to tackle any road, anywhere
- Internally-routed cables, plus the option for dropper seatpost routing
- Room for 650b wheels and up to 42mm tires
- Light scratches on the head tube & seatstays.
- Light paint chip on the seat tube.
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||21 lbs 13 oz|
|Fork||Lefty Oliver, Carbon|
|Brakes||Front: Shimano RS785/ Rear: Shimano RS505, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano RS505 , Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano CX70|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105 5800|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Cannondale Si Alloy, 52/36t, 170mm|
|Cassette||Shimano 105 5800, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Cannondale C3 Alloy, 40cm|
|Stem||Cannondale Alloy, 31.8mm x 100mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Cannondale C3 Alloy, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||Lefty|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Mavic XM419 Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Front: Lefty 50 / Rear: Alloy|
|Front Tire||Schwalbe G-One All-Round TLE, 650B x 38C|
|Rear Tire||Schwalbe G-One All-Round TLE, 650B x 38C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'2" - 5'5"
|a. Effective Top Tube||494 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||414 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||71°|
|e. Head Tube||110 mm|
|f. Stack||538 mm|
|g. Reach||361 mm|
|h. Standover Height||702 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.