Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Trek Stache Mountain Bike - 2016, 15.5"
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Turn Mountains to Mole Hills
Why We Love It
- New Shimano MT-501 brake levers & rotors to brake with confidence.
- New FSA chain to optimize crisp shifting.
- The frame design is playful, yet very stable and capable
- 29+ wheels smooth out even the roughest of trails
- Short chainstays are maneuverable and stiff
- A suspension fork adds comfort through rocks and roots
- Light wear and tear from cable rub, heel rub & chain.
- Light scratches on the down tube.
- Light scratches on the wheelset.
- Small chip & scuff on the non-drive side of the rear triangle.
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||26 lbs 12 oz|
|Fork||RockShox Reba RL|
|Rear Shock Travel||N/A|
|Brakes||Shimano MT500, Disc - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano XT M8000, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT M8000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano XT M8000, 32t, 175mm|
|Cassette||Shimano XT M8000, 11-42t|
|Handlebar||Bontrager RXL Carbon, 720mm|
|Stem||Race Face Alloy, 31.8mm x 75mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Bontrager Rhythm Pro Alloy, 31.6mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss M1900 Spline Aluminum Tubeless Ready , DT Swiss|
|Front Tire||Schwalbe Nobby Nic TLR, 27.5" x 2.8"|
|Rear Tire||Schwalbe Nobby Nic TLR, 27.5" x 2.8"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'3" - 5'7"
|a. Effective Top Tube||563 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||394 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||68.9°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||68.4°|
|e. Head Tube||90 mm|
|f. Stack||621 mm|
|g. Reach||379 mm|
|h. Standover Height||798 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.