- The fork has been professionally serviced by our in-house suspension experts and is ready to ride.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- The non-drive side of the top tube was professionally repaired by Broken Carbon in Boulder, CO, and that repair comes with their 5-year limited warranty.
- Moderate heel rub on the non-drive side chainstay.
- Moderate cable rub on the inside of the non-drive side fork.
- Small scratches on the drive side chainstay.
- Small paint chip on the drive side of the top tube.
- Small scratches on the frame, rims, fork, cranks, & handlebar.
About the Procaliber
A Refined XC Hardtail
• Trek’s quickest MTB excels on singletrack and the race loop
• Wins with nimble, agile, and ultra-efficient chops
• World Cup proven hardtail positions you for the podium
• Lightweight OCLV carbon frame is smooth and stiff
• IsoSpeed decoupler creates great compliance and traction
The Procaliber is a proven World Cup contender. It’s lighter and more agile than the Supercaliber, but still extremely capable over the rough stuff. Whether you’re at the race loop or sweeping local singletrack, it won’t let you down.