Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Trek Madone 9 Series Road Bike - 2016, 56cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Engineered for Victory
Why We Love It
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires for performance training in all conditions.
- New DT Swiss R460 aluminum wheelset for training or entry-level racing.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- New FSA chain to optimize crisp shifting.
- New brake pads front & rear for improved stopping power.
- Destined to be the fastest bike on the road
- Race geometry puts you in a position to lead the breakaway
- Carbon frame is stiff and responsive
- Trek’s aero tube shapes (Kammtail Virtual Foil) save watts
- IsoSpeed smooths the road to keep you stronger for longer
- Moderate scratches on the chainstays & seatstays.
- Moderate scratches on the top tube & down tube.
- Moderate scratches on the fork.
- Moderate scratches on the back of the seatmast.
- Small cosmetic paint chips on the non-drive side of the rear dropout.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||16 lbs 13 oz|
|Fork||Trek Madone, Carbon Fiber|
|Brakes||Bontrager Aero Integrated, Caliper - Center Pull|
|Shifters||SRAM Red eTap, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Red eTap|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Red eTap|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM Red Carbon, 50/34t, 175mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 , 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Madone Carbon Integrated Bar Stem, 44 cm|
|Stem||Madone Carbon Integrated Bar Stem, N/A x 100mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||Trek Madone Integrated , Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Selle San Marco GND|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm (Quick Release)|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss R460 Aluminum, Bitex|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
|a. Effective Top Tube||560 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||533 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.3°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||73.5°|
|e. Head Tube||170 mm|
|f. Stack||582 mm|
|g. Reach||387 mm|
|h. Standover Height||767 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||650 - 710 mm|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.