Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Trek Madone 9.9 Road Bike - 2016, 50cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Engineered for Victory
Why We Love It
- Brake hoods replaced improving grip and feel.
- New Selle San Marco Aspide saddle for improved comfort.
- SRM Wireless Power Meter*
- Destined to be the fastest bike on the road
- Race geometry puts you in a position to lead the breakaway
- Carbon frame is stiff and responsive
- Trek’s aero tube shapes (Kammtail Virtual Foil) save watts
- IsoSpeed smooths the road to keep you stronger for longer
- Moderate paint chips on the seat tube.
- Moderate scuff on the drive side chainstay.
- Light paint chip on the inside of the drive side seatstay, non-drive side chainstay, fork legs, & head tube.
- Light scratch on the down tube, inside the vector wings, & rear derailleur.
- Light scuff on the seatstays, brake levers, & crank arms.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||16 lbs 1 oz|
|Fork||Trek, Carbon Fiber|
|Brakes||Madone Aero, Caliper - Center Pull|
|Shifters||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9070, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9070|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9070|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 w/ SRM Wireless Power Meter, 53/39t, 172.5 mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9100, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Madone Integrated Carbon Bar Stem, 40 cm|
|Stem||Madone Integrated Carbon Bar Stem, N/A x 90mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||Madone, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Selle San Marco Aspide|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Wheelset||Zipp 404 Carbon Clincher, Zipp|
|Front Tire||Continental Gatorskin, 700C x 23C|
|Rear Tire||Continental Gatorskin, 700C x 23C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
|a. Effective Top Tube||535 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||482 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74.6°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||72.1°|
|e. Head Tube||110 mm|
|f. Stack||511 mm|
|g. Reach||383 mm|
|h. Standover Height||696 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||585 - 673 mm|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.