Sorry, this Trek Emonda S 6 Road Bike - 2016, 56cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Trek Emonda S 6 Road Bike - 2016, 56cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'10" - 6'1"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Climber On a Budget
Specifically, Trek designed the Emonda S to provide this classic road bike design to riders who lusted after the snappy ride characteristics of carbon, but at a more affordable price. The frame is made from Trek's 300 series carbon and a traditional seat post (instead of Trek's common seat mast). This results in a slightly heavier bike than the SL or SLR versions, but is a fantastic option for a carbon road bike at a great price.
- Lightweight climber with classic lines
- Trek's 300 Series carbon
- Traditional seatpost makes replacing or swapping for a perfect fit much easier and cost effective
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires
- New headset
- New handlebar tape
- New brake pads
- New bottom bracket
- New front & rear brake & shifter cable/housing
- New Shimano chain, SRAM PG-1130 cassette, & Shimano chainring
- New Shimano 105 R7000 rear derailleur
- Moderate scratches on the fork
- Light scratches on the front & rear triangle
- Light scratches on the crank arms
- Drive side chainstay was professionally repaired by Broken Carbon in Boulder, CO, and that repair comes with their 5-year limited warranty
|Model||Emonda S 6|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||17 lbs 7 oz|
|Fork||Trek Emonda E2, Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra 6800, Caliper - Side Pull|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra 6800, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra 6800|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105 R7000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra 6800, 50/34t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1130, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Bontrager Race VR-C Alloy, 42cm|
|Stem||Bontrager Race Lite Alloy, 31.8mm x 100mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||Origin8 Pro Fit Alloy, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Wheelset||Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL C Clincher, Mavic|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
5'10" - 6'1"
|A. Effective Top Tube||560 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||533 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73.3°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||73.5°|
|E. Head Tube||170 mm|
|F. Stack||577 mm|
|G. Reach||387 mm|
|H. Standover Height||767 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.