Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized S-Works CruX Cyclocross Bike - 2016, 54cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Why We Love It
- New FSA chain for crisp shifting.
- New front brake pads for increased stopping power.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- ‘Cross and gravel machine focused on expanding your performance
- Aggressive geometry for precise handling when the terrain demands more
- Stiff frame for maximum power and efficiency
- Huge tire clearance can take fat tires or a muddy uprising
- Pump the tires for road efficiency or deflate them for bump-eating compliance
- S-Works boasts the pinnacle of frame technology and comes standard with elite components
- Light scratches on the chainstays & non-drive side seatstay.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||18 lbs 7 oz|
|Fork||Specialized S-Works CruX, FACT Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Force HydroR, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Force 1, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Force 1|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM Rival 1, 46t, 170mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1150, 10-42t|
|Handlebar||Zipp Alloy, 42cm|
|Stem||S-Works SL Alloy, 31.8mm x 100mm, 8°|
|Seatpost||Thomson Elite Alloy, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||SCS|
|Wheelset||Roval Control SL SCS Carbon Tubeless Compatible, Roval SCS|
|Front Tire||Panaracer GravelKing SK TLC, 700C x 38C|
|Rear Tire||Panaracer GravelKing SK TLC, 700C x 38C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'7" - 5'10"
|a. Effective Top Tube||547 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||530 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||71.5°|
|e. Head Tube||140 mm|
|f. Stack||566 mm|
|g. Reach||379 mm|
|h. Standover Height||790 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|