Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Mountain Bike - 2016, Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- New grips for improved comfort and control.
- New rear brake pads for increased stopping power.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Light paint chips on the top tube.
- Light scuff on the down tube & chainstays.
- Light scratches on the non-drive side chainstay & drive side seatstay.
- Moderate scuff from cable rub on the inside of the non-drive side chainstay.
|Model||Stumpjumper FSR Carbon|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||28 lbs 15 oz|
|Fork||RockShox Pike RCT3|
|Rear Shock||FOX Evolution Series FLOAT CTD|
|Rear Shock Travel||150mm|
|Brakes||Shimano XT M615, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano XT M8000, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT M8000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||SRAM XX1 Carbon, 34t, 175mm|
|Cassette||Shimano XT M8000, 11-46t|
|Handlebar||Specialized Alloy, 700mm|
|Stem||Specialized Alloy, 35.0 mm x 75mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Command Post IRcc Dropper, 30.9mm|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||Atomik Carbon Tubless Ready, Profile Racing|
|Front Tire||Schwalbe Nobby Nic EVO TLE 3 Star, 27.5" x 2.35"|
|Rear Tire||Schwalbe Nobby Nic EVO TLE 3 Star, 27.5" x 2.35"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10" - 6'2"
|a. Effective Top Tube||618 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||468 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||67°|
|e. Head Tube||115 mm|
|f. Stack||608 mm|
|g. Reach||442 mm|
|h. Standover Height||762 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.