Sorry, this Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Carbon 6Fattie Mountain Bike - 2016, X-Large has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Carbon 6Fattie Mountain Bike - 2016, X-Large
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 6'3" - 6'5"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
The OG Trail Bike
- New Specialized Ground Control rear tire
- Replaced shifter cable & housing
- Tuned front & rear brakes
- Moderate paint chips on the drive side chainstay
- Moderate scratches on the backside of the seat tube
- Small scratches on the non-drive side fork stanchion
- Small scratches on the front & rear triangles, rims, fork lowers, & cranks
- The non-drive side chainstay was professionally repaired by Broken Carbon in Boulder, CO, and that repair comes with their 5-year limited warranty.
|Model||Stumpjumper FSR Carbon 6Fattie|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||29 lbs 5 oz|
|Fork||RockShox Pike RC|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory Series FLOAT|
|Rear Shock Travel||135mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Guide RS, Disc - Hydraulic|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM X01 Eagle, 30t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Specialized Alloy, 750mm|
|Stem||Specialized Alloy, 31.8mm x 50mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Specialized Command Post IRcc, 30.9mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Roval Traverse Carbon Tubeless Compatible, Roval|
|Front Tire||Specialized Purgatory GRID 2Bliss, 27.5" x 3.0"|
|Rear Tire||Ground Control GRID Gripton 2Bliss, 27.5" x 3.0"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
6'3" - 6'5"
|A. Effective Top Tube||648 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||523 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||67°|
|E. Head Tube||145 mm|
|F. Stack||664 mm|
|G. Reach||457 mm|
|H. Standover Height||777 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||710 - 770 mm|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
Bikes are meant
to be used.