Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized S-Works Demo 8 Mountain Bike - 2016, Long
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- The fork has been professionally serviced by our in-house suspension experts and is ready to ride.
- New Roval DH rear wheel.
- New Specialized Henge saddle for improved comfort.
- New front brake pads & rear rotor for more stopping power.
- New FSA chain for crisp shifting.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- New grips for improved comfort & control.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- This bike is in great condition.
- Small scratches on the drive side chainstay, seatstay, & seat tube.
- Moderate scratches on the derailleur.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x7 spd|
|Weight||37 lbs 0 oz|
|Fork||RockShox BoXXer RC|
|Rear Shock||Ohlins TTX22M|
|Rear Shock Travel||200mm|
|Brakes||Shimano Saint M820, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM X01, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X9|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM X01 DH Carbon, 36t, 165mm|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1070, 11-26t|
|Handlebar||Spank Spike 800 Race Alloy, 780mm|
|Stem||Spank Alloy, 31.8mm x 30mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||Thomson Elite Alloy, 30.9mm|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry Henge|
|Front Axle Spacing||20x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x135mm|
|Wheelset||Front: Spank Spike Race 33 Team Edition / Rear: Roval DH, Aluminum Tubeless, Front: Hadley / Rear: Roval|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Minion DHF 3C MaxxGrip TR DD, 27.5" x 2.5"|
|Rear Tire||Schwalbe Magic Mary EVO DH, 27.5" x 2.3"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10" - 6'2"
|a. Effective Top Tube||613 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||419 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||61°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||63.5°|
|e. Head Tube||115 mm|
|f. Stack||623 mm|
|g. Reach||440 mm|
|h. Standover Height||712 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.