Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized Roubaix SL4 Comp Di2 Road Bike - 2016, 56cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Why We Love It
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires for performance training in all conditions.
- New handlebar tape offers padding & a secure grip.
- New bottom bracket for efficient pedaling.
- New FSA chain for precise shifting.
- Moderate scratches on the shifters, top tube, down tube, drive side bottom bracket area, & chainstays.
- Moderate scratches on the crank arms, rear derailleur, & rims.
- Light scratches on the seat tube & drive side seatstay.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||18 lbs 9 oz|
|Fork||Specialized, FACT Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano 105 5800, Caliper - Side Pull|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Praxis Zayante M30, 50/34t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Dura-Ace 9000, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Specialized Alloy, 42cm|
|Stem||Specialized Alloy, 31.8mm x 100mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Specialized S-Works CG-R FACT Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Wheelset||Fulcrum Racing S-19 Aluminum, Fulcrum|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10" - 6'1"
|a. Effective Top Tube||565 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||515 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.25°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||72.5°|
|e. Head Tube||190 mm|
|f. Stack||590 mm|
|g. Reach||387 mm|
|h. Standover Height||798 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.